Don't neglect your forms
Everyone knows that online forms are a great way to gather the information you need about your customers. B2B companies in a number of different industries use website forms to capture leads or have potential customers submit requests for demos. B2C companies with online retail sites may use forms to create profiles for their customers so they can track their purchases and offer them deals in their newsletters. Whatever your needs for forms are, we have just the tips and tricks for you on how to improve your forms so you get the highest conversions.
In this white paper you will learn:
- How to optimize your form to your customer’s needs
- How to leverage the best UI for your forms
- How to instill customer confidence in submitting their information with trust symbols
- How to decrease your reliance on forms altogether
- Form optimization best practices from the experts